Membership Criteria and Fees
1) Any person applying for membership of ISMSICS should have MBBS Degree or Equivalent (Foreign University).
2) He/ She should hold a Postgraduate Medical Council Recognized Degree (MS/MD) or Diploma (DO/DOMS) in Ophthalmology or Equivalent (Foreign University).
3) He/ She can be a student of a recognized degree/ diploma course (Post Graduate/ Fellow) of Ophthalmology and its sub specialities or Equivalent (Foreign University).
4) The medical Council Registration should be active at the time of registration
5) The society holds all the rights to cancel the membership of a person if the above criterias are found to be falsely claimed, verified by our system. In that case, Society holds the rights to take the final decision and the membership amount will be forfeited.